Exporing Mangrove by Stand Up Paddle
Nusa Lembongan is a small island off the southeast coast of the main island of Bali. Quickly becoming one of Bali’s most popular attractions, this island paradise is a world away from the hassle and hectic pace of South Bali. Neither hawkers nor traffic mar the magnificent scenery; this is a fine place to just put your feet up and relax. Main activities include surfing, diving and snorkeling. The water is some of the clearest you will find anywhere, and a vivid aqua blue in colour.
One of the favorite things to do on Nusa Lembongan. On the north coast of Nusa Lembongan there is a mangrove forest, which you can explore by stand up Padle .Imersing your time by sitting and and padlling the board to the mangrove trees and on the calm clear seawater.
The snorkeling and diving off the Nusa lembongan & Nusa penida are well known for being home to some of the most diverse reefs on the planet. With a huge variety of different tropical fish and coral reefs, snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan & nusa penida is a must activity for all the family.More than 250 species of fish have been recorded during the recent survey by our marine biologist.
Rileks and having lunch on the Natural Base Camp
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- The unique landmarks of Lembongan
- Discover of the mangrove forest by traditional boat
- Snorkel and explore the wildlife of the mangrove forest
- Return Hotel Transfer from Kuta, legian, seminyak,jimbaran, nusa dua, sanur and ubud (pick up hotel 8:00 & arrive at hotel 17:30)
- Return Fast boat transfer (departure from sanur 9:30 & departure from lembongan 16:00)
- Entrance fees
- Locker, Snorkeling Mask, snorkel , Foot fin ,life Jacket.
- Tour Insurance
- All entrance fees
- Natural Set menu Lunch on Local restaurant
- Boat fees
- English speaking instructure and Guide
- Parking fee
- Children aged 4 and younger are not allowed.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- If you have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- Life jackets are available.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most hotels in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur and Nusa Dua.
- Advised to bring your sun blocking cream
- Advised to bring your personal towel.
- Please be ready in the foyer of your hotel 15 minutes prior to the booked start time