Your room style is called Lumbung meaning a rice granary building in times gone by, the ‘ lumbung ‘ is a distinctive feature of Sasak architecture and is part of Bali’s unique cultural heritage.
Traditionally used to store rice under the protection of the goddess Dewi Sri, lumbungs are now seldom used because farming techniques have changed.
The 18 charming Lumbungs are completely hand crafted by local wood workers and represent the traditional lumbung style, they are equipped with today’s luxury and blends perfect together with the romantic shape of the traditional building technics.
- Extensive glass windows and doors provide a light
- airy feel which is complimented by cool marble floors
- Balinese bedeg ( bamboo mat ) roofing of ( Alang Alang ) Straw and stylish décor.
- flat screen TV and a DVD player to watch our vast selection of movies.
- free WIFI connection in your villa or from your sun terrace that is decked out with hand carved teak furniture.
- large swimming pool.
- Fresh seafood, Indonesian and western dishes are served at the Coco restaurant, which is open all day to serve you freshly cooked snacks to enjoy and to top you up until dinner.