We would Like to invitte the young talent and the freshh graduated from bali to join us :
If you like our company profile and are interested, just send us an email with your c.v., picture and short motivation to email@example.com and we will get right back to you.
• Operation & Reservation Officer
Overall job purpose
To make sure that the reservation and operation is running smoothly and reply in timely manners. Monitoring the guests in house and to make sure everything is running as schedule and expected.
Task and Responsibility
• Making Resevation for Accommodations, Activities, transportations (consisting land, sea and air) including issued flight tickets for certain routes and responsible on it’s content.
• Recording all booking elements step by step, correctly and completely in the respective Tour File, Worklist and Operation Reminder.
• Filing all correspondents and data.
• Maintain good relations and communications with customers and suppliers. Creating and making booking confirmation according to applicable rules and agreements.
• Making vouchers and responsible for it’s content.
• Making Pro-forma invoice and responsible for it’s content.
• Handling or solving all operational problems that arise from internal operation or tours.
• Updating all the tours data according to the reservation system (Jambix).
• Monitoring customer’s tour itineraries, taking care customer’s complaints, finding good solution to solve the problem caused.
• Distributing new bookings and preparing welcome letter and distributing to suppliers (in certain period/rotating)
• Performing all task specifically asked by Happy Trails management according to a mutually agreed time schedule
Skills and Experiences
• Minimal 1 years experiences in same position at inbound tour operator
• Excellent English, both spoken and written
• University graduate, preferable Tourism School
• Excellent with Microsoft Office Program and Windows
• Able to communicate with overseas clients
• Best Attitude
• Straightforward personality, accurate, tactful
• Detailed person, well organized
• Highly motivated and responsible
• Honest and trustworthy
• Respectful, discipline
• Hard worker and able to work under pressure
• Creative and Innovative
• Good Communication Skills
Please submit your completed CV and recent photograph to :